Re: Almost made it ...

  • bitme1234
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004
      Third or fourth double classic two queen olive martini in..... but
      what is the classic kite loop do besides prove technickel notice
      spelling "must be those queen olives" does it gain extra alltidude!?
      Are we going to see a how to kite loop the proper way by Rick Lossi
      in an uninformatiVe issue of the weekly wanna be mag? teExTuRe CrUNcH
      mmmmm tHOsE qUeEn OLIvEs SurE Are mmm/MMM tastEY

      ToDd

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" <flkitesurfer@h...>