How to choose a surfboard for strapless riding?

  • ichiman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      I'd like to experiment with strapless riding for low wind - my plan
      is to buy a malibu or something that has some float, this should
      allow me to go upwind at 10-15knots with a 16m kite I think... (88kg
      rider)

      Tried to go strapless on my 6.6" directional kiteboard, it worked but
      a bit too sinky...

      Any suggestion as to what rocker line, outline and rails to look
      for? Thanks....