Congrats to Cabrinha Kites and their reps

  • jayson_orkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      I just wanted to throw out some props to Todd and Diana of
      Cabrinha/Adventure Sports.
      I busted my Cabrinha powerlock fitting while kitesurfing hurricane
      Charley last week. I was crushed because the teardrop shaped
      powerlock bar has become mine, and many pros, favorite bar. (if you
      haven't tried it yet you don't know what you're missing)
      On Saturday I sent Todd an email concerning the broken piece. Upon
      arriving home today (thursday) a new powerlock fitting was on my
      doorstep, 5 days later! Now that is service!
      Way to represent your company Todd and Diana.
      And once again, Thank you.