[ksurf] Re: NEW BINDING CONCEPT FOR KITEBOARDS

  • flkitesurfer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2004
      Hello Neil,

      Chris is right, they are catching up on production and should have
      some to ship out in early September if not sooner. I understand that
      they are taking names on a waiting list for the first new shipment.
      Why not get in touch via email and put your request in?

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi

      kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or