Naish bar ends problems

  • guyferraro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      I got a standard bar with my Aero II and both of my bar ends are
      splitting in two. I complained tom y local dealer and they sent me the
      old bar ends. The ones that are very soft and bends which makes it
      impossible to wind your lines. Any way I am returning those to the
      dealer hoping to get the correct ones (much harder).

      My question is did anyone succeed in changing these bar ends? After
      takibng one side out I noticed that the leader goes through the bar
      and around the bar which makes the diameter of the bar much bigger.

      Thanks