Re: [ksurf] NEW BINDING CONCEPT FOR KITEBOARDS

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      In a message dated 8/10/2004 12:37:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      flkitesurfer@... writes:

      > Well, those days may well be over thanks to Martin.
      >

      > To find out more including lots of photos checkout:
      >
      > http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=152

      Hey I Like that Dial Adjustable Screw Footstraps !
      I see he's done that with shoes too.
      Love to demo them....

      What will he think of next?
      Hats with adjustable screws?,
      One-size fits all pants with adjustable
      screws?
      Water sunglasses with adjustable screws?
      gloves?, rubbers?
      nyuk nyuk