Re: [ksurf] kites for sale

  • andrew ward
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 9, 2004
      co2 is brand new never used still packed in bag comes complete with bar,pump,lines
      silver-blue-white,550 euro

      Michael Conroy <profitman98@...> wrote:
      How Much for the C02, do it come with bar, lines, pump
      and bag.

      --- andrew ward wrote:

      > cabrinha 12m co2,airush trio5,airush trio9,flysurfer
      > titan 6.5
      > all brand new must sell

      > removed]

      > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      > Em: support@...
      >
      > == to unsubscribe send an email to
      > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
      > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      Em: support@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Robert Thompson
      Message 2 of 12 , May 16, 2006
        I'm looking to upgrade my quiver so i'm trying to sell
        my existing kites
        1. 05 16.0m Cabrinha CO2 - $400.00 USD w/ bar and
        lines(Fairly used)
        2. 05 18.0m Flexifoil Storm 3 - $300.00 USD w/o bar
        and lines( fairly used)
        3. 03 12.0m Cabrinha CO2 - $150.00 USD w/o Bar and
        lines( minor repairs required)

        images are available upon request.
        cheers

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • MARQ MORRISON
        Message 3 of 12 , May 17, 2006
          hola

          i'm selling a 12m Caution Answer (black) Hybrid/Bow
          kite.$1050. Used three times. excellent condition.
          Plus it has an after market 2 pump system. the only
          Answer to have one. retail price $1400. still has the
          feel of a C kite but all the depower and range of a
          bow kite. really jumps like a C kite.

          email: cattlebone@...

          http://mail.yahoo.com