Re: [ksurf] kites for sale

  • andrew ward
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2004
      titan is brand new only used 5 times in excellent condition 450 euros

      georgeiw@... wrote:How much for the titan 6.5??
      Geoge Warner

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      Em: support@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • loco4olas
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2006
        Why are you selling?

        Matt

        Message 3 of 7 , May 17, 2006
          my friend is selling me his 1st genration crossbow
          dirt cheap as in $275. i'm strapped for cash and i
          need to clear my charge plate. i'd rather keep it but
          i got to eat.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jan W Couhig
          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2006
            He is doing you a big favor. Don't expect that kind of price anywhere
            else. Those kites are still selling at almost MSRP with the new ones
            expected sometime in August.

            If I were you I would take that deal whether you can get rid of the
            other kites or not. Put the bridal mod on, and you will have one hell
            of a kite for 1/5th the price anyone else is going to get.