Re: [ksurf] kites for sale

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2004
      How much for the titan 6.5??
      Geoge Warner

    • andrew ward
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9, 2004
        titan is brand new only used 5 times in excellent condition 450 euros

        georgeiw@... wrote:How much for the titan 6.5??
        Geoge Warner

        http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        Em: support@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • loco4olas
        Message 3 of 7 , May 17, 2006
          Why are you selling?

          Matt

          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2006
            my friend is selling me his 1st genration crossbow
            dirt cheap as in $275. i'm strapped for cash and i
            need to clear my charge plate. i'd rather keep it but
            i got to eat.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Jan W Couhig
            Message 5 of 7 , May 17, 2006
              He is doing you a big favor. Don't expect that kind of price anywhere
              else. Those kites are still selling at almost MSRP with the new ones
              expected sometime in August.

              If I were you I would take that deal whether you can get rid of the
              other kites or not. Put the bridal mod on, and you will have one hell
              of a kite for 1/5th the price anyone else is going to get.