Re: [ksurf] kites for sale

  • Michael Conroy
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 7, 2004
      How Much for the C02, do it come with bar, lines, pump
      and bag.

      --- andrew ward <ajw0377@...> wrote:

      > cabrinha 12m co2,airush trio5,airush trio9,flysurfer
      > titan 6.5
      > all brand new must sell

      > removed]

      > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      > Em: support@...
      >
      > == to unsubscribe send an email to
      > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
      > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • andrew ward
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 9, 2004
        co2 is brand new never used still packed in bag comes complete with bar,pump,lines
        silver-blue-white,550 euro

        --- andrew ward wrote:

        > cabrinha 12m co2,airush trio5,airush trio9,flysurfer
        > titan 6.5
        > all brand new must sell

        > removed]

        > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        > Em: support@...
        >
        > == to unsubscribe send an email to
        > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
        > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        Em: support@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Robert Thompson
        Message 3 of 12 , May 16, 2006
          I'm looking to upgrade my quiver so i'm trying to sell
          my existing kites
          1. 05 16.0m Cabrinha CO2 - $400.00 USD w/ bar and
          lines(Fairly used)
          2. 05 18.0m Flexifoil Storm 3 - $300.00 USD w/o bar
          and lines( fairly used)
          3. 03 12.0m Cabrinha CO2 - $150.00 USD w/o Bar and
          lines( minor repairs required)

          images are available upon request.
          cheers

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • MARQ MORRISON
          Message 4 of 12 , May 17, 2006
            hola

            i'm selling a 12m Caution Answer (black) Hybrid/Bow
            kite.$1050. Used three times. excellent condition.
            Plus it has an after market 2 pump system. the only
            Answer to have one. retail price $1400. still has the
            feel of a C kite but all the depower and range of a
            bow kite. really jumps like a C kite.

            email: cattlebone@...

            http://mail.yahoo.com