RE: [ksurf] Cabarete - any schools teach with PWCs or boat recovery?

  • Neil Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
      The local kids love to act as kite caddies for you charge very little and
      will help carry launch and land your kite, talk to Stacy at
      www.laureleastmankiteboarding.com Rich who works for them is a really good
      instructor if lessons are appropriate but I am sure they could hook you up
      with what you need. Also I think PWC's would cause more problems than they
      would solve although there are a few reefs to be wary of, Cabarete is pretty
      safe and the walk up the beach isn't too strenuous and certainly I can
      remember the upwind walk of shame being a prime motivator to improve.