Re: [ksurf] Best Kites, what's the deal

  • geoff hopkins
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
      I just got back from Maui, and they seem pretty
      popular there, espeically for the new people getting
      into the sport.. Most big name riders are using other
      kites.. but i would say the top 3 used brands at
      kitebeach were Cabrinha, Naish, and Best

      i had a friend who just got a best kite, and i will
      fly it this weekend to check it out and give a
      report.. i am openminded, but some people are totally
      against them.. they do have a sweet website, and nice
      prices.

      geo
      kitecorpus.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, CCKiteboarder@h... wrote:
        > Well let's just have the wheat here then.
        > Anybody using Best Kites?
        >
        > Steve

        I have used the EH Wave 9m extensively (is EH kites Best's kites???)
        and it is an excellent kite (probably the best kite I have ever used
        in that size).

        Eric is definitely an excellent kite designer, I would buy kites from
        any company he designs for...

        Hung.
      • Don Holley
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2004
          http://www.bestkiteboarding.com

        • georgeiw@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2004
            bestkiteboarding.com

          • geoff hopkins
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 3, 2004
              bestkiteboarding.com

              --- Gregory Gordon <ndomiso@...> wrote:

              > what is the url for best kites?
              >
              > greg
              >
              > At 06:32 AM 2004/08/03 +0000, you wrote:
              > >--- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, CCKiteboarder@h...
              > wrote:
              > > > Well let's just have the wheat here then.
              > > > Anybody using Best Kites?
              > > >
              > > > Steve
              > >
              > >I have used the EH Wave 9m extensively (is EH kites
              > Best's kites???)
              > >and it is an excellent kite (probably the best kite
              > I have ever used
              > >in that size).
              > >
              > >Eric is definitely an excellent kite designer, I
              > would buy kites from
              > >any company he designs for...
              > >
              > >Hung.
              > >

              > >This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com Kitesurfing
              > >
              > >http://www.KiteHIGH.com
              > >ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
              > >ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
              > >Em: support@...
              > >
              > >== to unsubscribe send an email to
              > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or
              > >go to www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

              > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
              > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
              > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
              > Em: support@...
              >
              > == to unsubscribe send an email to
              > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
              > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Gregory Gordon
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 3, 2004
                what is the url for best kites?

                greg

                At 06:32 AM 2004/08/03 +0000, you wrote:
                >--- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, CCKiteboarder@h... wrote:
                > > Well let's just have the wheat here then.
                > > Anybody using Best Kites?
                > >
                > > Steve
                >
                >I have used the EH Wave 9m extensively (is EH kites Best's kites???)
                >and it is an excellent kite (probably the best kite I have ever used
                >in that size).
                >
                >Eric is definitely an excellent kite designer, I would buy kites from
                >any company he designs for...
                >
                >Hung.
                >

                >This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com Kitesurfing
                >
                >http://www.KiteHIGH.com
                >ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
                >ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
                >Em: support@...