Re: 5th line patent

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Brian,

      Yes, it's amazing how fast time flies...

      It also amazing that something which has been used years ago by normal
      kiters suddenly become a "new hot invention"...

      5th line is great when one need it (snow, extreme light wind, extreme
      big kites, etc.); other cases...

      Hung.

      http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/ksurfschool/message/2782

      kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or