Re: [ksurf] 5th line patent

  • suntrax
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hung

      Hard to believe that 2.5 years have passed since I posted that mail, seems
      like 6 months ago.
      The system actualy became, and still is, popular with (older) visiting
      German tourists, our locals never got into it, probably too "uncool", plus
      they were not under pressure to use kite leashes then.
      Amazing that it has taken so long to become a major kite feature. I
      currently know of another 2 major manufacturers that are having a 5th line
      on their 2004/2005 kites.

      BTW am just back from 5 weeks kitesurfing in Fortaleza, Brazil. I previously
      stated that everyone should kitesurf at least once in Cabarete before they
      die, I have now added a Brazil experience to that philosophy!

      Best regards

      Brian

      (========o]></

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      13 Bayside Centre
      Tableview
      Cape Town
      www.suntrax.co.za
      info@...
      Mon - Fri 9am-7pm
      Sat 9am-5pm
      Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        Brian,

        Yes, it's amazing how fast time flies...

        It also amazing that something which has been used years ago by normal
        kiters suddenly become a "new hot invention"...

        5th line is great when one need it (snow, extreme light wind, extreme
        big kites, etc.); other cases...

        Hung.

        kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or