Re: [ksurf] The amazing kite-surf.com!!!

  • Mikael Lanoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      The news section used to be my favorite when it was updated all the time,
      now the news are updated just randomly once in a while, so I don't bother
      checking anymore. What happen? No more time Robin? The forum is probably ok,
      but there's enough in kiteforum to keep me busy. Reviews are a good idea
      thu.

      So now, there are not the news leader they used to be. Flysurf.com is my
      favorite followed by kiteboarding.be.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
        Robin's got a pretty demanding job...

        So i think indeed he's got less time to keep the stuff updated.

        Have fun!

        Mark
        Happy kiting, whatever you fly!
        http://foils.nl http://foilzone.com