Re: [ksurf] Simple 5th line mod (COM)...

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2004
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, CCKiteboarder@h... wrote:
      > Jim
      >
      > It's not totally clear on your web site just what is included in your kit. Looks like a small
      jam
      > cleat, a zip tie and a short piece of leader line with a ball attached. Is there anything
      else
      > included?

      ..........didn't get all the pages done - there was a small wind window in front of another
      two days of rain, so I headed over to the beach.

      It's complete: 40M of 300# Spectra line, three pigtails (if you want a 3-way bridle),
      blended Spectra leader line, jamcleat and ball end. .....shipping also: anywhere. It's
      pretty simple.

      jim
      wetstuff.com