Simple 5th line mod (COM)...

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2004
      Folks: I've been fiddling with a 5th line since I heard about them. I found a simple way to
      attach it to almost any blimp...and make a kit.

      wetstuff.com

      Jim
    • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2004
        Jim

        It's not totally clear on your web site just what is included in your kit. Looks like a small jam
        cleat, a zip tie and a short piece of leader line with a ball attached. Is there anything else
        included?

        Steve

        www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ex_cpe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2004
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, CCKiteboarder@h... wrote:
          > Jim
          >
          > It's not totally clear on your web site just what is included in your kit. Looks like a small
          jam
          > cleat, a zip tie and a short piece of leader line with a ball attached. Is there anything
          else
          > included?

          ..........didn't get all the pages done - there was a small wind window in front of another
          two days of rain, so I headed over to the beach.

          It's complete: 40M of 300# Spectra line, three pigtails (if you want a 3-way bridle),
          blended Spectra leader line, jamcleat and ball end. .....shipping also: anywhere. It's
          pretty simple.

          jim
          wetstuff.com