Re: Cabrinha Nitro Jellyfishing

  • stuartcocksedge1968
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2004
      could anyone tell me what advantages there would be in adding a
      middle fin to my Naish TT pro 134...does it help with going
      upwind....if so what are the downsides to putting one on ?

      thanks

      stuart
    • hink_trent
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2004
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "TheYellowJersey"
        <jeromedayton@y...> wrote:

        > Has anyone else experienced this with the Nitro?

        Make sure you have enough pressure in the leading edge, If you are
        sure the lines are set up correctly then probably you need more air
        pressure.
      • martinez_cavalla
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2004
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "hink_trent" <hink_trent@y...> wrote:
          > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "TheYellowJersey"
          > <jeromedayton@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > Has anyone else experienced this with the Nitro?
          >
          > Make sure you have enough pressure in the leading edge, If you are
          > sure the lines are set up correctly then probably you need more air
          > pressure.

          If the lines are correctly setup and you have good pressure, that
          means your kite is out of order, you fall down it strongly on land?,
          sometime after that the kite is not symmetrical. carlos martinez,
          carlosmartinez@... www.chilekite.cl