JAX,FL Kiteboarders......PLEASE HELP

  • jivillaluz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
      Hello all, I lost my bar and lines around the 12th - 13th and
      Seminole. It is a Gaastra bar with 27m red & black airrush lines. If
      you have found it pleeeeease help me out and let me know. I
      appreciate your help.

      Thanks,

      John
    • geoff hopkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
        We will keep an eye out for it here on the gulf coast
        of Texas if it makes it this far, we will find it for
        you.

        geoffrey
        kitecorpus.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
          Yes

          If it shows up in Nevada I'll grab it for you.

        • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
            ditto for LA.....got a po box we should send it too?