Corpus Christi new local Videos

  • geoff hopkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 7:24 AM
      In case any of you all are interested in seeing some
      locally produced videos from Corpus Christi, check out
      kitecorpus.com

      we have had 4-5 new videos in the past week.. they
      turned out really well, and have many local riders in
      the area..

      The winds have been pretty good here lately getting to
      20-25 pretty much daily in the afternoons..

      check out the videos:

      kitecorpus.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail