Have we reached the mass?

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
      I noticed that the traffic on KiteForum, Kitesurf and ksurfschool group
      have gone down quite drastically.

      Does it means that Kitesurfing has reached the mass such that there is
      no need to communicate world-wide anymore and everyone is more interest
      in participating in the local groups and fora (as the case of the Ottawa
      group)?

      Hung.
    • geoff hopkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2004
        In case any of you all are interested in seeing some
        locally produced videos from Corpus Christi, check out
        kitecorpus.com

        we have had 4-5 new videos in the past week.. they
        turned out really well, and have many local riders in
        the area..

        The winds have been pretty good here lately getting to
        20-25 pretty much daily in the afternoons..

        check out the videos:

        kitecorpus.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail