Re: Kiting and Surfing in Cuba in Dec-Jan?

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
      I was at Varadero Cuba for 2 weeks last Xmast and it was excellent
      (kite 70% of the time and the other 30% of the time, the wind was so
      strong - I brought along only 1 kite). Read the thread
      http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/message/67616 and

      P.S., Remember to bring some old kiting equipment that you no longer
      use and donate to the local life-guards when you leave (they want to
      learn but can't get any equipment in Cuba)

      Hung.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "loco" <loco4olas@h...> wrote:
      > Anyone know anything, or where to find it, on kiting and surfing in Cuba
      > please?
      >
      > Planning on a littel unusual trip.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > loco 4 you
    • Raul F Argilagos
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
        Loco how do you plan on getting there, with the new restrictions
        from the US?

        On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:45:37 +1000 "loco" <loco4olas@...> writes:
        > Anyone know anything, or where to find it, on kiting and surfing in
        > Cuba
        > please?
        >
        > Planning on a littel unusual trip.
        >
        > Thanks in advance.