Re: [ksurf] Stonker - Moveing Factory Sale !!!!

  • david greenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      Why does everyone who moves their store have a sale?
      Is it that hard to move the product to a new
      location?--- alexgillan2002 <alex@...> wrote:
      > G'day
      >
      > Stonker Kiteboards is moving factory and we would
      > rather sell the
      > stock than move it - EVERYTHING'S GOTTA GO...
      >
      > We've got a small number of Factory seconds boards -
      > slight cosmetic
      > blemish only of the new 2004 range.
      >
      > We've got New 2004 boards available factory direct
      > (This deal is available to USA & UK customers only
      > as we have
      > Retailers in Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany
      > & other parts of
      > Europe)
      >
      > So the deal is .......
      >
      > Any twin tip purchased ... You also get :
      > - FREE epoxy directional kite board
      > - FREE waist harness
      > - FREE AIR EXPRESS DELIVERY (UK & USA)
      >
      > ALL DETAILS AT STONKER ON_LINE STORE
      > http://www.stonkerboards.com/shop/
      >

      > Thanks
      >
      > Alex
      >
      > STONKER KITEBOARDS
      > HAND MADE IN AUSTRALIA SINCE 1998

      > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      > Em: support@...
      >
      > == to unsubscribe send an email to
      > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
      > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • gordon mitchell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        4 sure

        david greenberg <davidgree1@...> wrote:Why does everyone who moves their store have a sale?
        Is it that hard to move the product to a new

      • Diego A.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
          I have to buy a new waist harness, so two questions for all you guys:
          1) Are the stonker harnesses good for the money?
          2) What harness do you consider to be the best one?

          I've been useing Liquid F. waist harness for a long time but I need
          a new one. What would you recomment?

          Thanks!

          Diego