Stonker - Moveing Factory Sale !!!!

  • alexgillan2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 7:25 PM
      G'day

      Stonker Kiteboards is moving factory and we would rather sell the
      stock than move it - EVERYTHING'S GOTTA GO...

      We've got a small number of Factory seconds boards - slight cosmetic
      blemish only of the new 2004 range.

      We've got New 2004 boards available factory direct
      (This deal is available to USA & UK customers only as we have
      Retailers in Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany & other parts of
      Europe)

      So the deal is .......

      Any twin tip purchased ... You also get :
      - FREE epoxy directional kite board
      - FREE waist harness
      - FREE AIR EXPRESS DELIVERY (UK & USA)

      ALL DETAILS AT STONKER ON_LINE STORE
      http://www.stonkerboards.com/shop/

      Thanks

      Alex

      STONKER KITEBOARDS
      HAND MADE IN AUSTRALIA SINCE 1998
    • david greenberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 8:50 AM
        Why does everyone who moves their store have a sale?
        Is it that hard to move the product to a new
        location?--- alexgillan2002 <alex@...> wrote:
        > G'day
        >
        > Stonker Kiteboards is moving factory and we would
        > rather sell the
        > stock than move it - EVERYTHING'S GOTTA GO...
        >
        > We've got a small number of Factory seconds boards -
        > slight cosmetic
        > blemish only of the new 2004 range.
        >
        > We've got New 2004 boards available factory direct
        > (This deal is available to USA & UK customers only
        > as we have
        > Retailers in Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany
        > & other parts of
        > Europe)
        >
        > So the deal is .......
        >
        > Any twin tip purchased ... You also get :
        > - FREE epoxy directional kite board
        > - FREE waist harness
        > - FREE AIR EXPRESS DELIVERY (UK & USA)
        >
        > ALL DETAILS AT STONKER ON_LINE STORE
        > http://www.stonkerboards.com/shop/
        >

        > Thanks
        >
        > Alex
        >
        > STONKER KITEBOARDS
        > HAND MADE IN AUSTRALIA SINCE 1998

        > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        > Em: support@...
        >
        > == to unsubscribe send an email to
        > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
        > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • gordon mitchell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 8:58 AM
          4 sure

          david greenberg <davidgree1@...> wrote:Why does everyone who moves their store have a sale?
          Is it that hard to move the product to a new

        • Diego A.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6 8:46 AM
            I have to buy a new waist harness, so two questions for all you guys:
            1) Are the stonker harnesses good for the money?
            2) What harness do you consider to be the best one?

            I've been useing Liquid F. waist harness for a long time but I need
            a new one. What would you recomment?

            Thanks!

            Diego