New Email address

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29 12:25 PM
      I switched my email address to this one and closed the old one.
      So I'm not kite_head anymore. Now CCkiteboarder at Hotpop.com

      Steve
    • geoff hopkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29 8:44 PM
        are you a corpus christi person/??? if so i can give
        you an email address like steve@... or
        something similar.

        if CC is not for Corpus, then i am curious as to what
        it stands for.

        geoffrey
        kitecorpus.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30 11:53 AM
          Carson city Nevada : )

          Didn't mean to put this out to the whole list but screwed up.

          Steve

        • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30 12:41 PM
            Can't believe i did it again. Sorry for blasting everybody with a private email - again.

            To make up for it here is a scary story. This happened to me last Saturday at Washoe Lake:

            I was cruising up the beach close to shore to get back to my starting point when a couple of
            unleashed pit bulls started charging out to meet me. I thought I could get past them b4 they got
            far enough out to intercept me when, would you believe the wind died back. Figured I better stop
            and try to get my board between me and them well they stopped when I did, confused I guess but my
            kite got away from me and next thing I knew I was getting dragged and they were after me. Visions
            of losing all the skin on my legs were terrifying. I thankfully got the kite up and myself back
            onto my feet just in time. My board was back aways so the best i could do was to turn and face
            them again and hope they were in prey/play mode rather than attack mode. Fortunately they backed
            off and finally heard their owner screaming at them and went away. If they had attacked I'd have
            been screwed. Would you believe the owner just took off? There was no way he could tell whether
            they had taken chunks out of me or not.

            Most of the time, these days, kiteboarding is easy and under control, but every once in a while I
            get reminded what a thin line there is between controlling the tiger (my kite) and it having me for
            lunch.

            Steve
            Carson City, Nevada, USA

            6/30/2004 11:53:42 AM, CCKiteboarder@... wrote:

            >Carson city Nevada : )
            >
            >Didn't mean to put this out to the whole list but screwed up.
            >
            >Steve
            >

            >6/29/2004 8:44:11 PM, geoff hopkins <geodixiesimba@...> wrote:
            >

            >>are you a corpus christi person/??? if so i can give
            >>you an email address like steve@... or
            >>something similar.
            >>
            >>if CC is not for Corpus, then i am curious as to what
            >>it stands for.
            >>
            >>geoffrey
            >>kitecorpus.com
            >>
            >>--- CCKiteboarder@... wrote:
            >>> I switched my email address to this one and closed
            >>> the old one.
            >>> So I'm not kite_head anymore. Now CCkiteboarder at
            >>> Hotpop.com
            >>>
            >>> Steve
            >>>

            >>> This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com Kitesurfing
            >>>
            >>> http://www.KiteHIGH.com
            >>> ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
            >>> ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
            >>> Em: support@...
            >>>
            >>> == to unsubscribe send an email to
            >>> kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
            >>> www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
            >>> Yahoo! Groups Links

            >>http://www.KiteHIGH.com
            >>ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
            >>ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
            >>Em: support@...

            >www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
            >>Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>

            >This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com Kitesurfing
            >
            >http://www.KiteHIGH.com
            >ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
            >ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
            >Em: support@...

            www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Kite Power (Sydney)
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2004
              That sucks Steve, those dogs should not be allowed loose in public. I have
              been bailed up by one too, not while I was kiteboarding, just happened to be
              making a delivery, they are crazy f@*!king dogs.
              I don't even understand why people need to have them, the only reason IMO
              is a low self esteem, or small penis syndrome.

              Cya and
              Goodwinds
              Steve McCormack
              www.kitepower.com.au

              > Subject: Re: New Email address
              >
              > Can't believe i did it again. Sorry for blasting everybody with a private
              email - again.

              > To make up for it here is a scary story. This happened to me last
              Saturday at Washoe Lake:

              > I was cruising up the beach close to shore to get back to my starting
              point when a couple of
              > unleashed pit bulls started charging out to meet me. I thought I could
              get past them b4 they got
              > far enough out to intercept me when, would you believe the wind died back.
              Figured I better stop
              > and try to get my board between me and them well they stopped when I did,
              confused I guess but my
              > kite got away from me and next thing I knew I was getting dragged and they
              were after me. Visions
              > of losing all the skin on my legs were terrifying. I thankfully got the
              kite up and myself back
              > onto my feet just in time. My board was back aways so the best i could do
              was to turn and face
              > them again and hope they were in prey/play mode rather than attack mode.
              Fortunately they backed
              > off and finally heard their owner screaming at them and went away. If they
              had attacked I'd have
              > been screwed. Would you believe the owner just took off? There was no
              way he could tell whether
              > they had taken chunks out of me or not.
              >
              > Most of the time, these days, kiteboarding is easy and under control, but
              every once in a while I
              > get reminded what a thin line there is between controlling the tiger (my
              kite) and it having me for
              > lunch.
              >
              > Steve
              > Carson City, Nevada, USA
            • loco
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2004
                I trust you're not speaking from experience.
                loco 1