Re: [ksurf] Best Yarga 11M F.S.....

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, geoff hopkins <geodixiesimba@y...> wrote:

      > why are you selling it? I have wanted to order a Best
      > kite for a while, but have been hesitant. What did
      > you think about it? how does it compare to toher
      > kites?

      ........because I don't own kites too long - and this is a smallish size for me. It's o-k.
      ..fairly simple (still good..) compared to major brands, yet beefier built than a GK I have.

      It flies very far forward and fast - both things I personally like - and it relaunches easily.

      The minute major brands are close in price (this lists for $625.) with an Aero, Toro, CO2,
      etc. - then I'd have a major brand, but only because I don't like the Jetski image that
      comes with Best. ...taste is a personal thing - and drooling about silicone is not to mine.

      Jim