stolen gear in Calif from marina/Kitexcite, please help!

  • flygirl93402
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      hi guys,

      last night, someone broke into my car in la jolla, CA and stole my
      kiting gear. As I've been in cabarete, this stuff is not common in
      the US. Please be on the lookout for:

      Custom 119 EH board, red with yin/yang sign on top/bottom, and
      flygirl93402 on top. f.one footpads.

      Brunotti 140 sicko board, white with purple/pink graphics, slingshot
      footstraps

      EH wave kites;
      - 1 pc Wave 9.0 (Complete Black)
      - 1 pc Wave 11.0 (Blue/Lt. Grey)

      If you see someone peddling this stuff on your beach or trying to
      sell on e-bay or something, please let me help catch the bastards!
      You can email me at Marina@... or flygirl93402@....
      My number in CA is 858.459.9258. Thanks!