RE: [ksurf] SailSurfer

  • michael.klotz@providence.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 5:25 PM
      I thought he was still around Hood River. Some of the local shops may know. I cannot remember his name, but I believe he lives in the area. Contact Big Winds or Storm Warning in Hood river and see if they know. Rob at RealWind is making some sweet looking custom kiteboards (skyrockets are the name for his production and custom boards). I have not ridden one, but they look sweet. I do have one of his sailboards and it is awesome. Good Luck, Michael Klotz