Re: [ksurf] Kiteboarding in Platttsburgh, NY?

  • Roka Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
      Sara,

      Thanks for the info on NY. I actually don't have any snow kiting gear but I
      suppose I will be getting some. It seems everyone I talk to says it's
      beautiful in that part of the state but COLD! It must be Cold because I've
      had people from Alaska tell me it's cold. I appreciate the email.

      Take Care

      Roka