RE: [ksurf] Digest Number 3061

  • James Carlyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Mark

      > Of to Minneapolis (Mapel Grove) (Wednesday) for business from the
      > UK.
      > Anyone know where I can get a Peter Lynn Bomba-17, or a G2-18m in
      > this area?

      I'm from London but visit Minneapolis twice a year to visit my inlaws.

      There is one kite shop on Penn and 4?th Street. It's called Scuba
      Center. Very friendly people but kiting is not their main game (partly
      because kiting is hard on Minnesota's lakes).

      http://www.scubacenter.com/kitelinks.htm

      You should also check www.windancing.com - great local wind and
      kite-surfing community.

      Hope this helps