kites for sale

  • andrew ward
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 5, 2004
      CABRINHA RECON 12M UNUSED,AIRUSH TRIO 5 AND 9,FLYSURFER TITAN 6.5 NEW, BARGAIN PRICES

      ajw0377@...

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 7 4:57 AM
        cabrinha 12m co2,airush trio5,airush trio9,flysurfer titan 6.5
        all brand new must sell

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 7 5:10 AM
          How Much for the C02, do it come with bar, lines, pump
          and bag.

          --- andrew ward <ajw0377@...> wrote:

          > cabrinha 12m co2,airush trio5,airush trio9,flysurfer
          > titan 6.5
          > all brand new must sell

          > removed]

          > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
          > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
          > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
          > Em: support@...
          >
          > == to unsubscribe send an email to
          > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
          > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • andrew ward
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 9 5:09 AM
            co2 is brand new never used still packed in bag comes complete with bar,pump,lines
            silver-blue-white,550 euro

            --- andrew ward wrote:

            > cabrinha 12m co2,airush trio5,airush trio9,flysurfer
            > titan 6.5
            > all brand new must sell

            > removed]

            > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
            > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
            > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
            > Em: support@...
            >
            > == to unsubscribe send an email to
            > kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
            > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://www.KiteHIGH.com
            ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
            ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
            Em: support@...

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Robert Thompson
            Message 5 of 12 , May 16, 2006
              I'm looking to upgrade my quiver so i'm trying to sell
              my existing kites
              1. 05 16.0m Cabrinha CO2 - $400.00 USD w/ bar and
              lines(Fairly used)
              2. 05 18.0m Flexifoil Storm 3 - $300.00 USD w/o bar
              and lines( fairly used)
              3. 03 12.0m Cabrinha CO2 - $150.00 USD w/o Bar and
              lines( minor repairs required)

              images are available upon request.
              cheers

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • MARQ MORRISON
              Message 6 of 12 , May 17, 2006
                hola

                i'm selling a 12m Caution Answer (black) Hybrid/Bow
                kite.$1050. Used three times. excellent condition.
                Plus it has an after market 2 pump system. the only
                Answer to have one. retail price $1400. still has the
                feel of a C kite but all the depower and range of a
                bow kite. really jumps like a C kite.

                email: cattlebone@...

                http://mail.yahoo.com