Near-New GunSails StrongKites (2)/Slingshot Mantra Board for Sale

  • dszilier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 9:27 AM
      I purchased 2 new kites just before deciding to move from Chicago
      back to Philadelphia. Now that I'm here, I never make it over to the
      beach to ride...just surf. One of the kites has been in the air once
      (the 11.6)...the other, never.

      Up for sale:

      1) Gun Sails 2002 Strongkite 11.6 with bar, 4 lines, bag.
      2) Gun Sails 2002 Strongkite 13.6 with bar, 4 lines, bag.

      $400 for each...both for $700. If you can arrange to pick up either
      in Philly or on LBI NJ, that would be great. Otherwise, buyer will
      cover shipping costs as well.

      I also have a Slingshot Mantra twintip board (also almost brand new
      condition) that I will sell if you can pick it up in one of the two
      above locations but I just have no idea how I could package it to
      ship. $400

      Email me if you're interested in any of the above or want any other
      details: dszilier@....