Anyone using the RRD TYPE Z 13 with the zippers ?

  • Eddy Cormon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      Just would like to hear your feedback on the zippers.
      And ofcourse how big is the wind range ?

      10 days ago someone kept on going with his 16m, with all zippers
      open, when we all where on our 12m after deflating/rolling up our 16m.

      Seems a great solution these zippers.
      Just how good do they work after a few months.

      Eddy