X-RATED GOES EXTREME!!!

  • Nhukusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      X-RATED GOES EXTREME

      The next X-rated trip to the DR will be from the 18th to the 25th of June,
      this will, and is defiantly going to be totally EXTREME. The guest pro rider
      will be the famous Hamish Macdonald.
      These date conveniently coincide with the last to days of the world cup. Now
      you can watch the finals live and see what is really going on out there in
      the pro world!
      Following the competition we will be doing our regular daily trips across
      the North shore of the DR. from Bacardi Island to our secret spot just East of
      Haiti on our luxurious 35 seater bus and living like rock stars, along with our
      nightly group dinners and parties accompanied buy Hamish. There will also be
      a number of other pro riders in the DR at that time, of witch will be invited
      to join us. So far it looks like Mark Doyle and Bertrand Fleury are in! There
      is also a rumor that a top kite magazine will be down there documenting our
      trip and photographing everyone, but this has not been confirmed yet.
      We will be staying at the newly owned Excite Hotel (formally Playa De Ora).
      THIS PLACE ROCKS! It is the most happening place on Kite Beach. The bar and
      restaurant is right on the beach, has storage lockers 200' from the sand, great
      food, games room, plays kiting videos and a killer happy hour from 6pm to 8pm.
      They even boast that if the wind does not pick up from 5 knots it is happy
      hour all day!
      This is turning into a very popular trip so you will need to put down a $100
      deposit ASAP to confirm your space.

      Thanks all Neil Hutchinson, www.xratedkiteboarding.com