Brazil and South America kites spots

  • webmagazine@ig.com.br
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2004
      We are a company that through an organized infrastructure, we provide you
      all the background and advice needed to make out of your kite holidays the
      best choice.

      Our goal is to inform you about the amazing north and south coast of Brazil
      and South America kites spots and its unmatchable wind force, direction, and
      sea conditions.

      For further informations and reservations please contact us:

      www.kiteguru.com.br

      saiadatoca@...

      Best regards,

      Alex

      Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra v�rus e spams?
      Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
      Ofertas imperd�veis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/