Kite for sale

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2004
      Cabrinha 2002 black tip 15.5m D.A.R.T
      In amazing condition, very little use. Too big for the winds we get
      around here. $600 CDN for Kite and Bag. FREE SHIPPING!!!! Anywhere
      in North america

      contact gbol@... if interested
    • hot
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2004
        ---Its Extreme is pleased to anounce KITEWEEK 2004.
        Cairns August 2-8
        Updates will be available on line at
        www.itsextreme.com

        7 days of fun, freeriding, parties, and comps.
        To get an info pack go to
        www.itsextreme.com/products
        and download the document.

        So take a week off and join us in tropical Cairns (
        Australia) warm water warm wind and friendly crew to
        party with.

        Please pre register places are limmited.

        thanks Bruce
        Event Director
        Its Extreme

        Thanks to our Sponsors
        Coconet, Sea FM and Win Television for their support
        so far.