ISSA Joins in Search for Contestants for SEAL Hell Week TV Show

  • Hugh Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 8:09 AM
      Yes, we are pleased to announce that International Sports Science
      Association has joined in the search for the contestants for the new
      reality TV show called "SEAL Hell Week." If you feel that you could
      survive seven days of SEAL Hell Week then go to
      http://www.avmagination.com for the details. ISSA has certified over
      50,000 personal fitness trainers during its existence. Learn more
      about ISSA at http://www.issaonline.com .