Re: windwing jump up system

  • skoozer93
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      I saw the short video on the link you provided, but it's not clear
      how it works since there are no pictures. My guess is that they
      attach a bridle to the trailing edge such that when the rear lines
      become short enough (relative to the front lines) the bridle pulls
      in the trailing edge. Never heard of WindWing brand either.

      Tom
      Melbourne,FL

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kitesurfmania"