Kite Crossing fund

  • vw_t25
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
      All proceeds to "The Crossing Fund"

      For those of you that do not already know about the forthcoming
      kitesurf crossing click http://www.kitecrossing.org to find out
      more.

      In brief, Andreya Wharry is leading an attempt by the world's top-
      ten women kitesurfers to cross from the Isles of Scilly (70 miles)
      to the ExtremeAcademy at WatergateBay, Cornwall planned for May
      2004. The plan is to raise over £10,000 for two charities (RNLI &
      Silke Gorldt Foundation) and make the Guinness Book of Records for
      the largest kitesurf crossing.

      To boost (no pun intended) `The Crossing fund',
      http://www.CardsbyMaryann.com has decided to donate the proceeds of
      all cards sold between now and the scheduled crossing date to the
      fund. So come on you lot if you have a friend, relation or someone
      you know who would like a handmade card for whatever occasion then
      just click here and order away.

      The website contains many cards to choose from, even a few kite-surf
      cards! You can also use the order form to request that special
      personalised card.

      Essentially you are donating to a worthy cause that we all have some
      association with and receiving a hand-crafted card for nothing,
      think about it!

      Best wishes

      Maryann

      All proceeds to "The Crossing Fund"

      Please note: The only exclusion is that of large commissions.
    • Billion Bipac
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2004
        Greetings to the group

        I have lifted a personal homepage in January 04 about
        how to build your own kite board.

        If this is your game - have a visit.

        www.raptorzhome.de.vu

      • Fergus Simpson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2004
          I have lifted a personal homepage in January 04 about
          how to build your own kite board.

          If this is your game - have a visit.

          www.raptorzhome.de.vu

          http://www.KiteHIGH.com
          ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
          ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
          Em: support@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Billion Bipac
          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2004
            Sorry I don't get the header of this mail - do you
            think that page is spam ?