Stonker NEWS - 50% of for USA only

  • alexgillan2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      G'day Stonkers ....

      This week's news is dominated by a sale we are having on the 2004
      KX137. This board is the most popular board in Australia with over
      200 sold this summer. It's also ripping it up on several California
      beaches.

      This sale is limited to only 12 boards to USA customers only ... so
      get in QUICK !!! ............. details & link to the shop are below

      TO USA CUSTOMERS ONLY !!!
      OVER 50% OFF NEW KX 137

      Package includes:
      - KX137 twintip (details http://www.stonker.com.au/stonker37.html)
      - FREE harness or carbon bar
      - FREE Stonker T-shirt
      - FREE delivery (within USA)

      YOURS FOR ONLY $425.... only 12 available
      (upgrade to Dakine Pads & straps for $40)

      (TOTAL RETAIL VALUE NORMALLY OVER US$750)

      TO BUY CLICK HERE - http://www.stonkerboards.com/shop/category31_1.htm

      Thanks

      Alex

      STONKER