looking for a kiteschool management

  • husnu_baylav
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      Dear group,
      it was a stormy and gusty weekend at Cesme-TURKEY.i was trying to
      finish up the wooden construction for the newest kitecenter of
      Turkey which is the only kitebeach aproved only for kiteboarders.no
      other sportif access is permitted.Check the photos at
      www.kitesurfbeach.com/pirlanta.zip
      i have a huge demand from all over the world,like 100-350 daily
      different ip visit from 63 different countries and many reservation
      contacts.i will open my doors in 2 weeks.
      i need a profesional manager who can come with his own school
      material to run it.i want to give a percentage from the total gain
      of the school.For any inquiries please contact me personal at
      info@...
      Regards,Husnu BAYLAV.

      BAYLAV GROUP

      contracts-constructions-interiour designs-tourism investments

      FOR MORE INFO ABOUT KITESURFING IN TURKEY please visit us at
      www.kitesurfbeach.com
      info@...
      24hrs.you may call us at
      +90 536 458 84 94
      contact person:Husnu BAYLAV

      TURKIYE DE KITESURF ILE ILGILI DAHA DETAYLI BILGI ICIN
      www.kitesurfbeach.com
      info@...
      24 saat 0536 458 84 94 numarali telefondan bize ulasabilirsiniz.