Re: [ksurf] US Only: Could You Survive Hell Week of the SEALs? New Reality Show

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 10:23 AM
      In a message dated 4/8/2004 5:54:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      cort009@... writes:
      >reality TV show that will put you through Hell Week of the most elite
      >fighting team in the world - the Navy SEALS

      Kiteboarders - this is just a thread on who do YOU think would be an
      excellent candidate
      for that reality show?
      The Top Kiteboarding competitors I have met/seen in action that would be -
      two come
      to my mind = Adam Koch, Chuck Patterson - What's your pick?

      Scott in LA