US Only: Could You Survive Hell Week of the SEALs? New Reality Show

  • Hugh Simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004
      We are looking for eight men and eight women to compete in our new
      reality TV show that will put you through Hell Week of the most elite
      fighting team in the world - the Navy SEALS! Have you got what it
      takes to make it through 7 days of Hell Week without ringing the bell?

      If so, then send us a 3-5 minute video telling us why you should be
      able to do it. By the way you must not be a current or former SEAL,
      Ranger, Marine Recon or any other elite fighting team.

      Send to:
      AVmagination
      757 Riverbend Road
      Franklin, NC 28734

      If you would like your video back, please send $3.00 shipping and
      handling.

      Hurry as shooting on this project could begin as early as this summer!

      Thanks,
      Hugh "Cort" Simpson
      Chief Magination Officer
      cort@...