SARASOTA. FLORIDA

  • JA
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
      DOES ANY ONE KNOW A DECENT PLACE FOR KITESURFING
      AROUND THE SARASOTA ARE IN FLORIDA? I WILL REALLY
      APPRECIATE SOME ADVICE.

    • hink_trent
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
        if the wind is right and it's not too crowded, seista key just north
        of beach access #5. otherwise take the 20 min drive to the skyway
        bridge in st petersburg and ride in any wind direction.

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, JA <jarnoff@y...> wrote:
        > DOES ANY ONE KNOW A DECENT PLACE FOR KITESURFING
        > AROUND THE SARASOTA ARE IN FLORIDA? I WILL REALLY
        > APPRECIATE SOME ADVICE.

      • JA
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2004
          Thanks