Tahiti, Polinesia

  • luca ferro
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      Dear all,

      I would like to go to Polinesia in August.

      Do you have any infos on wind conditions? Average wind speed? Best island to go?

      Thanks guys

      Luca Ferro

      Via Leopardi, 32
      20123 - Milan - Italy
      Tel: +39 02 485.48.1
      Mobile: 335-7164413
      Fax: +39 02 480.090.10
      luca.ferro@...
      http://www.valuepartners.com <http://www.valuepartners.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and any copies of it and kindly inform the sender of this e-mail by replying or go to www.valuepartners.com <http://www.valuepartners.com/> on 'contact us'.

    • azza_lizard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "luca ferro" <luca.ferro@v...> wrote:
        > Dear all,
        >
        > I would like to go to Polinesia in August.
        >
        > Do you have any infos on wind conditions? Average wind speed? Best
        island to go?

        > Thanks guys

        I don't know about Tahiti but Fiji looks good for August http://www.
        safarilodge.com.fj/kitefijiprice.htm Not my .com but I'm booked to go
        :-D