Re: [ksurf] PASA INSTRUCTOR COURSE

  • suntrax
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
      I was under the impression that IKO was the international standard for
      kitesurf instruction, I have only seen IKO in my 2 trips to the Caribbean
      (Cabarete) and it is the only standard used in South Africa.
      Where does the PASA fit into this and how do the 2 organisations differ in
      their level of instruction, particularly on safety issues?

      Best regards

      Brian

      (========o]></

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      13 Bayside Centre
      Tableview
      Cape Town
      www.suntrax.co.za
      info@...
      Mon - Fri 9am-7pm
      Sat 9am-5pm
      Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
        PASA is a non for profit. We specialize in the USA, Caribbean, and South America.

        We offer full insurance for schools and retail operations. We have a instructors course, retailers course, and snow kiting instructor course.
        PASA has a council that gets involved with keeping areas open, speaking with councils , citys, parks, ect.
        PASA is the only aproved organization for the U.S. with insurance for the parks ect.

        As far as safety , PASA AND IKO both train with safety as first priority, i know this casue i have worked with the IKO guys when we did stuff together 5 years ago.

        We will help anyone in the world with instruction, and information. You can go to www.pasakiteboarding.org

        We are just here to help!

        Paul Menta