Re: [ksurf] Real Kiteboarding beginer package?

  • mario tejeda
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
      This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

    • mario tejeda
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
          Does anyone on this mailing list actually live in USA? or are you all from somewhere else?

          mario tejeda <caroleymario@...> wrote:This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

          http://www.KiteHIGH.com
          ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
          ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
          Em: support@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
            I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
            trip.

          • mario tejeda
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 10, 2004
              im with you george! that guy should leave his politics out of this, by the way im from dominican republic, the land of Cabarette beach, kite beach and bozo beach..and thats goes for the political guy, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY ABOUT THE DR AND KITESURF, you should come here and prove your skills, i bett you wont have enought hehehehe

              georgeiw@... wrote:I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
              trip.