RE: [ksurf] anybody know wind conditions for Lake Diefenbaker/Echo Lake?

  • Paul Matousek
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 5:53 AM
      Hey Vic - hope to see you at the Can Nationals this year - I'm stoked
      that it's so close to us this year - only a 12 hour drive :-)
      We snow kite on the lakes here and it's going to be an awesome spring!!!
      Love to get some of the prairie fields w/ terrain in sometime - I wanna
      jump hay bales!

      What do you mean "greener" re Echo? Are we talking slime/algae?

      Paul Matousek
      Windplay.ca
      Sioux Lookout, ON