Re: [ksurf] Real Kiteboarding beginer package?

  • TIGANAISH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3 10:30 PM
      Miss "not worried about it,"
      If your boyfriend, the "certified professional," is teaching you and you have
      a few, or many, faceplants, then his method of instruction definitely is
      rudimentary and dangerous. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE STATISTICS IN THIS SPORT.
      Not worried, but concerned.

    • mario tejeda
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4 8:14 AM
        This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

      • mario tejeda
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4 8:14 AM

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4 8:34 AM
            Does anyone on this mailing list actually live in USA? or are you all from somewhere else?

            mario tejeda <caroleymario@...> wrote:This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

            http://www.KiteHIGH.com
            ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
            ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
            Em: support@...

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4 12:53 PM
              I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
              trip.

            • mario tejeda
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 10 11:27 AM
                im with you george! that guy should leave his politics out of this, by the way im from dominican republic, the land of Cabarette beach, kite beach and bozo beach..and thats goes for the political guy, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY ABOUT THE DR AND KITESURF, you should come here and prove your skills, i bett you wont have enought hehehehe

                georgeiw@... wrote:I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
                trip.