Re: [ksurf] Real Kiteboarding beginer package?

  • Jeff Schilling
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
      Here's a tip for you, almighty one, I have been wanting to learn for quite
      some time, and if I have a few, or many, face plants, that is expected. My
      boyfriend,lover boy, is a certified professional and has given lessons for
      several years. However, he does not have any experience with the certain
      kite that he is asking about. I am lighter than average and he wanted to
      know if the kite would be good for me. If you have no knowledge of the
      kite, don't respond to the question. We are not interested in your love
      advice. Sorry that your girlfriend broke up with you because you were not a
      good kiting instructor, but we don't have to worry about it. Thanks for the
      tip.

    • TIGANAISH@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
        Miss "not worried about it,"
        If your boyfriend, the "certified professional," is teaching you and you have
        a few, or many, faceplants, then his method of instruction definitely is
        rudimentary and dangerous. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE STATISTICS IN THIS SPORT.
        Not worried, but concerned.

      • mario tejeda
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
          This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

        • mario tejeda
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
              Does anyone on this mailing list actually live in USA? or are you all from somewhere else?

              mario tejeda <caroleymario@...> wrote:This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
                I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
                trip.

              • mario tejeda
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 10, 2004
                  im with you george! that guy should leave his politics out of this, by the way im from dominican republic, the land of Cabarette beach, kite beach and bozo beach..and thats goes for the political guy, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY ABOUT THE DR AND KITESURF, you should come here and prove your skills, i bett you wont have enought hehehehe

                  georgeiw@... wrote:I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
                  trip.